Reproduced with permission - http://www.mattgolinski.com.au/
Based on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Matt Golinski is a highly regarded, professional chef with a passion for creating cuisine using fresh, seasonal and local ingredients. He has generously shared one of his delicious recipes with us, which we know you will love!
1 kg whole cooked Tiger prawns, peeled and de-veined
1 avocado, diced
2 ruby grapefruit, peeled and segmented
1 fennel bulb, finely shaved
50 g rocket
1/2 small red onion, roasted and chopped
1 tbs sesame seeds, lightly toasted
1 tsp ground coriander
1/2 tsp sweet paprika
1/2 tsp salt flakes
30 ml lime juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
- Mix together the macadamias, sesame seeds, spices and salt
- Whisk together the lime juice, mustard and olive oil
- Combine the prawns, avocado, grapefruit, fennel, rocket and red onion.
- Pour over the salad dressing and gently mix through.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the salad on four plates and sprinkle with the macadamia dukkah.
D'licious Gourmet Hampers provide local, sustainable, and environmentally friendly gift hampers which provide a farm gate to table experience for the recipient.
Local produce gift hampers are a great way to support a myriad of artisans, with most typically containing products from many such cottage industries within one purchase.
We customise corporate gift hampers to provide you with unique, quality gifts which promote your business as professional and caring, while reinforcing your own brand. The service we provide allows you to confidently place your corporate gifting entirely under our care.